Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time management

It is time what counts always. There is no moment like the present. Those use their time properly and do not waste it or use maximum of it can do many things in this short life span.
There are people who don't know how to use time. Or confused about the use of time.
You need not sleep long time. Your body required sleep six hours in 24 hours. But you are wasting your time by sleeping more than 8 hours. By this way you are wasting 2 more hours. This extra two hours you can use behind the things what is important to you.
Time management is the most important part in your life that I feel. You can do your daily duties in many ways. I have an example for this. Once I had to put my baby down to her school. After that I had to go to my bank to draw some money. But I forget to take my cheque book while I was rushing for baby school. That's why I had to return my home again before went to the bank. I had to sped some more time due to my carefulness.
Biva in Time Management?
Think a little before your task: By planning our task and thinking about a minute we can save more time. We should plan for each day just before the start of the day and check back before our sleeping at night.
Not to waste time by watching Television: To much watching television or video are the silent killer of time. You cant imagine how much time you are wasting by watching television or by watching movies in the Internet. You can enjoy yourself , refresh yourself . But certainly wasting time by watching movies or addicting in watching is the different think that must be carefully handled.
Video Games: Little children sometimes are addicted in the video games. They often forget about their studies and waste huge time by playing video games. That must be taken care off.
Not for success in your study or in your life, its your duty to use your time properly. Manage your time and enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment